Here is a mussie tussie that me and mom worked on together. We made the tussie using K and Co paper, lace and ribbon. The plaid paper around the top is folded to look like a ribbon(mom did this). It is topped with Lace and then cream satin ribbon. The flowers are all handmade by me using Bog shot die cuts, K and Co paper, book pages, ink, and beading supplies. I made each flower a bit different. The bottom of the tussie then has little ribbons with more beading I did with a lace ruffle. I really like beading alot. Mom helped put the tussie together. The feathers were also my idea because of the photos we took of the baby birds. This project is for the Our Vintage Affair June challenge.
Above is a close up of the handmade flowers.
this picture above is of the bottom with the beading.
this is another closeup of my favourite of the flowers. The picture below is the inspiration we used to create the Mussie Tussie. We have 4 baby birds nesting in the doorway outside. In this picture you can just see one of them.
I hope you like our project and I love to read comments if you would be so kind as to leave me one. thank you for dropping in. Belle